You have no items in your shopping basket.
EXP45, normal tension, is D'Addario's best selling classical set, preferred for its balance of rich tone, comfortable feel and dynamic projection.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. The ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the silver-plated copper wrap wire which is then wound onto a multi-filament core. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated silver-plated copper classical strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- EXP Coated version of D'Addario's most popular classical string; known for quality, consistency and a warm yet projecting tone
- Part of the renowned D'Addario Pro-Arte series with highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- EXP Coating provides 3-4 times longer string life
- Normal tension, Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
|Item Weight||32 g|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 3 cm|
|Item model number||EXP45|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Size||EXP45 Normal Tension (28-44)|
Get in touch
For questions regarding the click & collect service for this product please contact the relevant store
PhoneDarlington - 01325 354 676
PhoneNewcastle - 0191 232 1356
PhoneMetrocentre - 0191 493 2244
Alternatively if you have any other questions regarding this product, please contact us via the details below or alternatively visit us instore.